A. ORIGINAL document on material with markings and of a size to insure suitable permanent recording thereof.
The most notable changes in the law are as follows:
1. Top margin on the right half of the first page shall be at least three (3) inch.
2. Print shall be NO SMALLER than the equivalent of 10 point Times New Roman.
3. All margins on ALL PAGES shall be at least one (1) inch.
4. One-sided pages not bound nor in a continuous form.
B. Contains the Following Information
1. The latest mailing address of the grantees named in the deed or instrument.
2. The names of all municipalities in which the property is located in the first descriptive sentence.
3. The names of each person signing the deed or instrument as party to the transaction, printed or typed under the
signature. (NH RSA 478:4a Form of Recording)
This statute does not allow the recording of deeds and instruments if the above information is not included
within the deed or instrument.
C. Transfer tax applied to all deeds of conveyance unless exemption is stated on deed.
D. Name of Justice printed under signature (eff. 1/2000)
E. Please review RSA478:4a, II "Uniform Standards for document recordings" adopted 12/1/2001.
A. Plans must be on Mylar if drawn after January 1, 1988 and must be legible and reproducible. (See NHRSA 676:18 and NHRSA 478:la)
B. Plans must be signed and sealed by a licensed land surveyor and have original signatures in permanent ink.
C. No shading or colors allowed.
D. Original signatures and proper approvals as required.